Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yet another great review of Alveridgea and the Legend of the Lonely Dog!

They just keep coming! Here is a portion of a review posted on the Amazon UK website.

I read The Hobbit 20 times as a kid and, even as an adult, pre-ordered each Harry Potter book and read it immediately upon receipt. "Alveridgea: The Legend of the Lonely Dog" appeals to me in the same way: it is a wonderful, rich imaginative world populated by quirky, unique, yet familiar characters. And I am young-at-heart enough to love the illustrations as well as the text. I spend my business days on things that are all-too-real. It is lovely to open a book like this one and spend a few hours in the authors' imaginative universe. It is like going on holiday. And I want to ride the motorcycles and drink the beer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment